By now it should be clear what can happen without an incapacity plan. Not only will your own wishes with regard to treatment potentially be ignored but your family and loved ones may suffer financially. All of your efforts to provide for your family by investing and creating a “nest egg” are meaningless if your family cannot access the funds when they need them.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Why Do I Need an Incapacity Plan?
- What Happens without Incapacity Planning?
- Incapacity Planning Strategies
Latest posts by Saul Kobrick (see all)
- How Will You Age in Place and Be Able to Die at Home? - January 14, 2020
- Getting Together with Family for the Holidays - January 9, 2020
- What Must I Show to Prove Undue Influence If I Contest My Father’s Will? - December 3, 2019