By now it should be clear what can happen without an incapacity plan. Not only will your own wishes with regard to treatment potentially be ignored but your family and loved ones may suffer financially. All of your efforts to provide for your family by investing and creating a “nest egg” are meaningless if your family cannot access the funds when they need them.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Why Do I Need an Incapacity Plan?
- What Happens without Incapacity Planning?
- Incapacity Planning Strategies
Latest posts by Saul Kobrick (see all)
- Will Robots Care for the Elderly In the Not Too Distant Future? - July 26, 2018
- Understanding How Social Security Works to Fund Your Retirement - July 24, 2018
- 6 Important Estate Planning Considerations – Part 6: Taxes - July 19, 2018