One common addition to a comprehensive estate plan is long-term care planning. As the average life expectancy of an American inches closer and closer to the century mark, your odds of spending time in a long-term care facility during your golden years also increases. Without careful long-term care planning, your life’s savings can be wiped out in the blink of an eye. The good news is that by including long-term care planning strategies in your overall estate plan you can prevent the loss of assets and ensure that you will be well cared for during your golden years.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Aging by the Numbers
- Paying for Long-Term Care
- Qualifying for Medicaid – Why Medicaid Planning Is Necessary
- Medicaid Planning
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- “Last Will and Testament” Origin - April 1, 2021
- Do I Need a “Durable” Power of Attorney? - April 2, 2020
- Joint Tenancy Pros and Cons - March 31, 2020
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.