Philanthropy is an important part of life for many people. If you are a philanthropist throughout your lifetime you likely wish to keep on giving after death. Fortunately, a comprehensive estate plan provides you with the ability to do just that. Incorporating charitable gifts into your estate plan not only offers you the ability to continue giving long after death but it can provide considerable tax advantages as well.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Direct Gifts – Why Using Your Last Will and Testament May Not Work
- Leaving a Legacy with Charitable Gifts
- Charitable Gifting Options for Your Estate Plan
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- “Last Will and Testament” Origin - April 1, 2021
- Do I Need a “Durable” Power of Attorney? - April 2, 2020
- Joint Tenancy Pros and Cons - March 31, 2020
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.