While this is certainly encouraging, we are still a long way away from complete legal equality for members of the LGBT community. Furthermore, it is impossible to predict what the political or social climate of tomorrow will look like. Therefore, if you are a member of the LGBT community one of the best gifts you can give yourself and your loved ones is a comprehensive estate plan that protects you, your assets, and your loved ones in ways the law may not plan that allows you to do what the law may not.
Topics covered in this report include:
- How Can My Estate Plan Help?
- Estate Planning Tools – What Should I Include?
Latest posts by Saul Kobrick (see all)
- Hauppauge Elder Law Lawyers Warn about Financial Exploitation - May 22, 2018
- What Is Involved in Trust Administration? - May 15, 2018
- May is Older Americans Month — The Perfect Time to Review Your Estate Plan - May 4, 2018