While this is certainly encouraging, we are still a long way away from complete legal equality for members of the LGBTQ community. Furthermore, it is impossible to predict what the political or social climate of tomorrow will look like. Therefore, if you are a member of the LGBTQ community one of the best gifts you can give yourself and your loved ones is a comprehensive estate plan that protects you, your assets, and your loved ones in ways the law may not plan that allows you to do what the law may not.
Topics covered in this report include:
- How Can My Estate Plan Help?
- Estate Planning Tools – What Should I Include?
Latest posts by Saul Kobrick (see all)
- 529 Plans: Planning for Education with a Tax and Asset Protection Bonus - September 10, 2019
- The Importance of Communicating Your Plans - September 5, 2019
- Planning for the Unexpected - September 3, 2019