While this is certainly encouraging, we are still a long way away from complete legal equality for members of the LGBTQ community. Furthermore, it is impossible to predict what the political or social climate of tomorrow will look like. Therefore, if you are a member of the LGBTQ community one of the best gifts you can give yourself and your loved ones is a comprehensive estate plan that protects you, your assets, and your loved ones in ways the law may not plan that allows you to do what the law may not.
Topics covered in this report include:
- How Can My Estate Plan Help?
- Estate Planning Tools – What Should I Include?
Latest posts by Saul Kobrick (see all)
- How Will You Age in Place and Be Able to Die at Home? - January 14, 2020
- Getting Together with Family for the Holidays - January 9, 2020
- What Must I Show to Prove Undue Influence If I Contest My Father’s Will? - December 3, 2019