We’re now offering our popular ‘Living Trust Seminar’ Online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
What is a Living Trust?
How is it Different from a Last Will & Testament?
Which is the right option for me?
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
at 10:00 AM ET
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- What a Living Trust is
- The Difference between a Will and a Living Trust
- How a Revocable Living Trust lets you stay in control of your Estate
- What Probate is and why you don’t want your loved ones to have to deal with it
- How to Avoid Probate
- How to be sure your Estate gets distributed Efficiently and is kept out of Court
- How to avoid or minimize the taxes to maximize your family’s inheritance
- Keeping your inheritance in your family in the event your spouse remarries
We’ll also have a live Q&A Session, where you’ll have the opportunity to ask the questions most important to you and your family!
We look forward to seeing you!
If you’re married, be sure to participate with your spouse, and feel free to invite a friend!
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1-hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Anthony M. Moccia is President of The Law Offices of Kobrick & Moccia PC. Mr. Moccia assists clients, and their families with many of their important Estate Planning needs, including the drafting of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Documents, as well as, Elder Law, and Medicaid planning, including pre-planning strategies and Medicaid Applications. He is admitted to the New York State Courts and is a member of the N.Y. State and Nassau County Bar Associations. He serves as a member of the Elder Law and Trust & Estates Section of the N.Y. State Bar Association.