Here is just a sample of the benefits of working with our office:
- FREE Living Trust Identification Cards. These wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your Trust on the other will serve as a handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your Trust.
- FREE unlimited telephone support. Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a free telephone call away. Whether you need specific help with your own Trust or just want information on other estate planning strategies, give our helpful staff a call.
- FREE subscription to our newsletter, “Keeping up with Kobrick & Moccia“, where you’ll keep up with the firm, and learn about subjects relevant to you and your family’s needs.
- FREE Seminars. We regularly offer seminars and presentations on various estate planning topics.
- FREE eAlerts with news and announcements for our friends and clients with email addresses.
- FREE one-hour consultation during those difficult days after the death of a loved one. During this meeting, we’ll be available to help guide you through the essential steps you’ll need to undertake in the administration of the Trust. If you need additional support, our services will be available to you or the surviving Trustee at an hourly rate.
- FREE Estate Plan checkups, every three years to ensure your plan continues to align with your wishes.
Finally, as a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, our firm has a wide range of benefits to offer you. For example, we can provide you with access to a nationwide network of qualified attorneys who can assist you with out-of-state transfers of title, provide help should you move to another state, or simply offer a referral to an out-of-state friend or family member who needs estate planning help.
In addition, the Academy provides its members with substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure we provide high quality estate planning service to our clients.