Revocable, Irrevocable, or Both? Webinar in Garden City
We’re now offering our popular ‘Revocable, Irrevocable, or Both?‘
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
What is the difference between a Revocable Trust and an Irrevocable Trust?
How is a Trust different from a Last Will & Testament?
Which is the right option for me?
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
at 10:00 AM ET
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- What is a Trust? And how is it Different from a Will?
- Difference Between Revocable & Irrevocable Trusts
- Probate and How to Avoid it
- Protecting your Assets with a Trust to Qualify for Medicaid
- Planning for Incapacity and Long-Term Care Expenses
- Different Qualifications for the Different Types of Medicaid
- The Efficient Way to Distribute your Estate
- Eliminating or Lessening the Tax Burden to Maximize your Family’s Inheritance
- Different Options Available to Best Protect Your Estate
We’ll also have a live Q&A Session, where you’ll have the opportunity to ask the questions most important to you and your family!
We look forward to seeing you!
If you’re married, be sure to participate with your spouse, and feel free to invite a friend!
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1-hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Anthony M. Moccia is President of The Law Offices of Kobrick & Moccia PC. Mr. Moccia assists clients, and their families with many of their important Estate Planning needs, including the drafting of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Documents, as well as, Elder Law, and Medicaid planning, including pre-planning strategies and Medicaid Applications. He is admitted to the New York State Courts and is a member of the N.Y. State and Nassau County Bar Associations. He serves as a member of the Elder Law and Trust & Estates Section of the N.Y. State Bar Association.