We’re Now Offering Our Popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection Seminar Online.
Join Us From The Comfort Of Your Couch!
Learn How To Protect Your
Family Home & Nest Egg
Friday, August 14, 2020
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Anthony Moccia for a special ONLINE 60 minute live Q&A event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself.
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- Strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $12,000 monthly.
- Learn the answers to some of the most common estate planning questions AND have your own questions answered LIVE by estate planning expert, Anthony M. Moccia.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
Anthony M. Moccia is a partner with The Law Offices of Kobrick & Moccia PC. Mr. Moccia assists clients, and their families with many of their important Estate Planning needs, including the drafting of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Documents, as well as, Elder Law, and Medicaid planning, including pre-planning strategies and Medicaid Applications. He is admitted to the New York State Courts and is a member of the N.Y. State and Nassau County Bar Associations. He serves as a member of the Elder Law and Trust & Estates Section of the N.Y. State Bar Association.